In future, more people will need programming language experts who know the latest technology and know how to utilize the programming languages. Whether you want to get a job, move up in your current job, or just learn something new, I’ll cover the main to you Which Programming Language Should I Learn in Pakistan
Unleash Your Earning Potential – 10x More Income
See, the truth is that everyone wants to earn good money, but sometimes it is not possible to earn good money by traditional jobs, but if you become a programmer, You can earn a handsome amount of money either via doing a job or via doing your own online freelancing work.
Let’s say if you want to do a job only, then why not the job which pays you 10x more than the traditional jobs?
There are many programming languages, but definitely you have a question in your mind that Which Programming Language Should I Learn in Pakistan? which you can just start learning now.
You must have heard this name many times and everyone tells you that learn python and earn money – learn python and earn money but no one tells you what to do with learning python?
Apply Your Learning in the Real World
Does after learning python and just writing the random code, someone will pay you?
It’s not just writing, it’s for what you are writing, what you are making with python, where you will use that learning in the real time world after learning the python.
Python is a type of computer language that is used for many different things like making websites, studying data, teaching computers how to learn and think like humans. People like it because it’s easy to understand and has lots of useful libraries, which makes it a good choice for people who are just starting to learn or for people who are already good at programming.
Advantages of Python:
- Easy to learn and understand
- Lots of people use and support it
- Many different tools to do lots of different things
- Works on different types of computers
- Lots of people want to hire Python experts
- Good for working with numbers and data analysis.
Disadvantages of Python:
- Not as fast as some other types of computer languages
- Not the best choice for making mobile apps
- May not work as well with large amounts of information
Roadmap to learn Python.
Basic: Start with the basics of Python programming, Learn about data types, control structures, functions, and modules.
Oop Python: Then learn Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): Once you have a good command over the basics, start learning oop python. These are important concepts for developing applications in Python.
Python Framework for Web Development:
Learn frameworks like flask and django for web development.
Python Framework for Data Analysis and Machine Learning.
Learn Frameworks like Numpy, Matplotib and Pandas for Data Science. These libraries provide tools for data analysis, visualization, and machine learning in Python.
Python Framework for Desktop Applications
To make desktop applications, you should learn GUI Frameworks.
Beautifulsoup and Scrapy are kinds of Python frameworks which you can use for Web Scraping.
Learn how to host your website or python application on servers or cloud platforms like Amazon web services or Microsoft Azure.
Python can be used on different kinds of systems, like Windows or Linux or Unix.
What can we make with Python?
Web Development with Python:
Same like any other programming language, You can develop websites with python, You can perform complex tasks, make your own functions, make content management systems with Python.
Python can be used for server-side web development using frameworks such as Django and Flask. These frameworks provide tools and libraries for building web applications and APIs.
Data Science and Analytics with python:
Python is a popular language for data science and analytics, because of its powerful libraries, such as NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib. These libraries allow for data analysis, visualization, and machine learning.
Give data and extract insights and knowledge from data, yes you can do it via Python. You can use statistical and computational methods, it encompassess a wide range of techniques and methods for data collection and processing.
It can analyzing, and interpret large sets of data.
Desktop Applications with Python:
You can make Desktop Applications with python. Python can be used to create desktop applications with graphical user interfaces (GUI) using frameworks such as Tkinter and PyQt.
Examples of desktop applications that can be developed using Python
- Image Viewer
- Music Player
- Text Editor
- Task Manager
- Personal Finance Manager
- Chat Application
- Weather App
- Video Editor
- Calendar Application
Game Development: Python can be used for game development using libraries such as Pygame and PyOpenGL. These libraries provide tools for creating 2D and 3D games.
Automation and Scripting: Have you heard about web scraping websites or tools where they extract data from websites within a few minutes and only the data which you required or matched with your requirement? Python can do that. Python can be used for automation and scripting tasks, such as web scraping, data extraction, and process automation.
and many more..
Overall, Python is a versatile language that can be used for a wide range of applications, from web development to data science to game development and beyond.
PHP is a computer language used for building websites and web applications on the server-side. It’s easy to learn, popular, and has many useful tools available.
- Easy to learn and use
- Many tools and frameworks available
- Large community of developers
- Works on different platforms
- Runs on various web servers
- High demand for PHP developers
- Inconsistent coding rules
- Not strict in checking data types
- May have security weaknesses
- Slower for heavy calculations
- Not great for creating mobile apps
- Limited use outside of web development
Roadmap to Become a Good Php Developer.
Roadmap to become a good PHP developer, starting from the very basics to advanced concepts:
Learn the Basics of PHP: Whatever you start learning, You should Start from the very basics, by learning the fundamental concepts of PHP, such as data types, operations, loops, and if/else statements.
When you see these names you will think that it is very difficult, but rest assured that only their names are difficult, when you start learning it, you will believe that it is very easy.
You can find many online resources like tutorials and courses to help you get started.
Learn Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): OOP is an important concept in modern PHP development. After learning the basics, go to Learn the principles of OOP, such as classes, objects, encapsulation, and inheritance.
It is very important if you really want to kickstart your career as a PHP developer.
Learn PHP Frameworks: Most of the big applications you see in PHP are made via Frameworks, frameworks are commonly used in modern web development. Just learning the Basic & OOP php will make you limited to few jobs, by learning the Framework you will get most of the jobs related to PHP.
You can choose to master any framework such as Laravel, Symfony, or CodeIgniter, and learn how to build applications using it.
Practice, Practice, Practice: Practice is crucial part to becoming a good PHP developer. Build small projects like a blog or a social media site using PHP, in basic and in PHP oop, and then choose a framework. This will help you gain experience and confidence.
What can we make with PHP?
- Dynamic and interactive web sites
- Content management systems (e.g. WordPress) and social networking sites (e.g. Facebook)
- E-commerce platforms: PHP-based e-commerce platforms, such as Magento and WooCommerce.
- Forums and discussion boards: PHP-based forums and discussion boards, such as phpBB and Vanilla.
Java is a popular programming language that is used to create many types of applications, including web and mobile apps, gaming, and enterprise-level applications. One of its biggest strengths is its ability to run on multiple platforms. This means that code written in Java can be run on different devices and operating systems without any changes.
- Can run on different platforms
- Has many libraries and frameworks available
- High-performance language
- Well-established in the industry
- Strong community support
- Large developer base
- Syntax can be difficult to understand
- It can take time to learn
- Starting up a Java program can be slow
- Memory management can be a challenge
- The Java Virtual Machine (JVM) needs to be installed
To become a Java developer, start by learning the basics of Java such as writing code, using different types of data, and organizing code into classes and objects. Then practice writing small programs to improve your understanding of the language.
- Learn popular libraries and frameworks like Spring and Hibernate to build web and enterprise applications and manage databases.
- Develop web applications using Java frameworks like Spring MVC and Struts. Build enterprise applications using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Learn advanced topics like concurrency and multithreading, and practice with real-world projects like building a RESTful API or developing a desktop application using JavaFX to gain practical experience.
Frameworks to learn:
- Spring Framework: It is a popular Java framework used for building enterprise-level applications. It provides features such as dependency injection, aspect-oriented programming, and inversion of control.
- Hibernate: It is a popular Java framework used for object-relational mapping (ORM) and database management. It simplifies database interactions by mapping Java objects to database tables.
- Struts: It is a Java framework used for building web applications. It provides features such as validation, internationalization, and file uploading.
- JavaServer Faces (JSF): It is a Java framework used for building user interfaces for web applications. It provides features such as component-based architecture and supports various input validation mechanisms.
Java can run on different server platforms, such as Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Enterprise-level applications: Java is a good choice for building secure and scalable applications for businesses, such as banking systems and e-commerce platforms
- Easy to learn and use
- Good number of libraries and frameworks
- Works on all web browsers
- Can do asynchronous programming (loading parts of a website without refreshing the whole page)
- No strong typing
- Security problems may happen
- Mostly used for front-end which makes it less usable for the Back-end.
- Slow for heavy computations
- For front-end web development, you must also learn HTML and CSS. You can use resources like W3Schools and Codecademy to learn these. HTML is used to create the structure of a webpage, while CSS is used to style it.
- To build complex and interactive user interfaces, you can learn popular front-end frameworks such as React and Angular.
- Combining your knowledge of front-end and back-end development, you can become a full-stack developer, building web applications from start to finish.
Kotlin is a new type of computer language that many people use to make phone apps, websites, and servers. It’s easy to learn and understand because it has a short and simple way of writing things.
- It can work well with Java.
- The syntax is easy to read and write.
- It has a feature that helps avoid errors when working with empty information.
- Strong Type Interface
- High in Performance – It works very quickly and efficiently.
- Great growing community to help you.
- libraries are very limited for Kotlin.
- You should have knowledge of Java Api to make it perform better.
- Lack of backward compatibility
- Takes time in compilation
- Limited support for functional programming.
What can we make with Kotlin?
- Kotlin is a programming language that is mostly used to make Android apps.
- cross-platform mobile app development.
- You can also do Web development with frameworks like Spring and Ktor.
- Server-side development with frameworks like Vert.x and Micronaut
Unlocking Your Future
Programming languages are constantly evolving. I tried to mention the top Programming Language which you Should Learn following to different factors, like demands, Jobs and learning process,
The languages I mention might not sound to you as I tried to mention. You can explore each language’s basic concept, see which language attracts you, and make a goal in your mind that what you wanted to do after learning a specific language? And see which language can do that task for you?